NLM’s Online Playground: K-12 Science and Health Education Resources (Free webinar)
This is a free webinar from the Federal Depository Library Program.
- Speaker: Carolyn Martin, Consumer Health Coordinator, National Network of Libraries of Medicine Pacific Northwest Region (NNLM PNR)
- Learning outcomes: This session will introduce the freely available K-12 science information resources provided by the National Library of Medicine (NLM). Participants will be equipped with knowledge of NLM science education resources to support teacher curriculum and student homework needs as well as providing health information to the school community.
- Expected level of knowledge for participants: No prerequisite knowledge required
For details and to register, visit https://www.fdlp.gov/news-and-events/3026-webinar-nlm-s-online-playground-k-12-science-and-health-education-resources
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Online - at your computer
- Other Webinar
To register for a DLD workshop or webinar, you must be a current staff member, Friend, or Board Member/Trustee of a library in CT. If you are an unemployed librarian in CT, please contact Steve Cauffman (email@example.com or 860-704-22223) to register.
If you cannot attend a workshop you have registered for, please remember to cancel at least 3 days in advance so we can give your spot to someone else. You can cancel via the link in your confirmation email, or by contacting Steve Cauffman firstname.lastname@example.org | (860) 704-2223.
Those who miss (without cancelling) 3 events within a 6-month period will be placed on the waiting list when registering for future events. Be sure to sign in when you arrive for any workshop.
Inclement Weather Policy
For all in-person workshops offered by the CT State Library, Division of Library Development:
If the public schools in the town where the workshop is to be held close due to weather, the workshop will be canceled. If the schools have a delay, the workshop will go on as scheduled.
For the most up-to-date information, call us at 860-704-2200.