Librarian’s Guide to Trade Data, Part 8: U.S. Bureau of Transportation Statistics and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (Free webinar)
This is a free webinar from the Federal Depository Library Program.
- Speaker: Steve Beleu, Federal Government Information Specialist, Oklahoma Department of Libraries
- Part 8 of the Librarian’s Guide to Trade Data series
- Learning outcomes: Participants will learn how to use the Bureau of Transportation Statistics’ Transborder Freight Data website as well as features on the “Trade” web page of U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- Expected level of knowledge for participants: No prerequisite knowledge required.
For details and to register, visit https://www.fdlp.gov/news-and-events/3302-webinar-librarian-s-guide-to-trade-data-part-8-u-s-bureau-of-transportation-statistics-and-u-s-customs-and-border-protection
- Thursday, February 22, 2018
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Online - at your computer
- Other Webinar
To register for a DLD workshop or webinar, you must be a current staff member, Friend, or Board Member/Trustee of a library in CT. If you are an unemployed librarian in CT, please contact Steve Cauffman (firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-704-2223) to register.
If you cannot attend a workshop you have registered for, please remember to cancel at least 3 days in advance so we can give your spot to someone else. You can cancel via the link in your confirmation email, or by contacting Steve Cauffman email@example.com | (860) 704-2223.
Those who miss (without cancelling) 3 events within a 6-month period will be placed on the waiting list when registering for future events. Be sure to sign in when you arrive for any workshop.
Inclement Weather Policy
For all in-person workshops offered by the CT State Library, Division of Library Development:
If the public schools in the town where the workshop is to be held close due to weather, the workshop will be canceled. If the schools have a delay, the workshop will go on as scheduled.
For the most up-to-date information, call us at 860-704-2200.